SATURDAY September 21st
Demetrios Greek Festival: 10 am - 9 pm
SUNDAY September 22nd
Sunday of Luke
• Matins (Orthros): 8:45 am
• Divine Liturgy: 10 am
• Church School
• Welcome to Fr. Daniel Armatas who is celebrating Liturgy
with us today.
• Fellowship Hour sponsored by Lucas family in honor
of Greta Lucas’s 96th birthday! Please join us. Everyone
• Studies in the Faith - Adult Catechism: Noon
• St. Catherine Philoptochos Board Meeting
—3rd Floor Conference Room: 12:30 pm
Demetrios Greek Festival: Noon - 7 pm
MONDAY September 16th
- MONDAY September 30th
• FR DEAN ACCOMPANIES FR MICHAEL TO MT. ATHOS - BON
VOYAGE & SAFE TRAVELS!
MONDAY September 23rd
• Viewing for Kosta (Gus) Charouhas: 10 am
• Trisagion & Funeral for Kosta (Gus) Charouhas:
• Mercy Meal for Kosta (Gus) Charouhas: Noon
• Trisagion & Burial for Kosta (Gus) Charouhas (Washelli
Cemetery): 2 pm
THURSDAY September 26th
- FALLING ASLEEP OF ST. JOHN THE THEOLOGIAN
• Matins at St.
Demetrios: 8:30 am
• Divine Liturgy at St.
Demetrios: 9:30 am
SATURDAY September 28th
Festival: 11 am
Holy Hierarchs, Mountlake Terrace
of Russia: Noon
—our neighbor: St.
Nicholas Russian Orthodox Cathedral
—It is imperative that you NOT DOUBLE
PARK or park in the fire lanes! Please be considerate of others.
“A PLACE AT THE TABLE”
Images of Greek-American Restaurants & Suppliers
The 60-page softbound book "A PLACE AT
THE TABLE," Images of Greek-American Restaurants & Suppliers
in Washington State, 1900-1970", contains photos, stories
and quotes. It was produced by Erika Wigren on behalf of the
Greek-American Historical Museum of Washington State. The
cost of the book is $30.00 which includes postage and handling.
It can be obtained by sending your check or money order payable
IN WASHINGTON c/o Church of the Assumption 1804 13th Avenue
Seattle, WA. 98122 Proceeds from the sale of the book will
help Greeks in Washington continue and grow.