telephone: (206) 323-8557
fax: (206) 323-1205
BRAND NEW FACILITY
• Located in the Capital Hill
district next to the heart of Downtown Seattle is the newly
rebuilt Greek Orthodox Church of the Assumption Dining/Meeting
• Beautiful vaulted ceilings, skylight windows and elegant
paneled walls create a perfect setting for receptions, dinners,
weddings, baptisms and numerous events.
• Free parking is included with your event. Parish member
prices are extended to active members (must have been a member
for 6 months prior to their scheduled event date).
EVENT ROOM CAPABILITIES
• Dining Room: 160 seated, 20 tables or 225 seated theater-style
• Atrium: 32 seated, 4 tables
• Mezzanine: 24 seated, 3 tables
• Fireplace Balcony: 24 seated 3 tables
• Library: 16 seated conference-style
• Lower Hall: 64 seated, 8 rounds
• Meeting Rooms A and B: 16 seated, 2 rounds or 14 conference
• The facility Dining
Room comfortably seats 160 guests. The Atrium adds another
space for receptions, buffets or dditional seating. Free parking
is included with your rental. The on-site parking lot is located
next to the facility. Restrooms are located throughout the
building. All scheduled events must cease by 11:00 PM —
this includes music and alcohol beverage consumption. Guests
should be off-premise by midnight. Clean up may continue until
1:00 AM, however all renters and guests must vacate no later
than 1:00 AM..
• The facility will not be considered reserved until
the mandatory deposit of guarantee is received along with
a signed and approved rental agreement.
• Each event be paid in full 90 days prior to the scheduled
event (unless other arrangements have been made or the event
is booked less than 90 days out).
• We will provide a list of preferred caterers. If you
would like to use a particular caterer not listed, the caterer
will need to be approved by our events manager. All caterers
must be licensed and insured.